Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Broken Heart Will Heal in Time

Last night my, now ex, boyfriend and I decided to part ways. Our relationship was not going in a good direction, constant fighting, stress, and heartache left us holding to a past we once knew, but could not get to. It's hard to wipe away a year and half of loving, carrying, and sharing every bit of yourself with someone else. Tears stained my face and I sat in bed with a collection of birthday cards, stuffed animals, and cute little trinkets. Saying good-bye is not easy, but it had to be done. We parted ways, sad, but content, and as I lifted my head the line his mom once fed me played in my head, "nothing in life is final, only death, so whatever is meant to be will happen regardless."

Saying good-bye is not easy, losing a partner, a friend, a lover, but this blog is my road to recovery and each day there is something beautiful you can discover.

The sunrise fills my heart with warm love - Wayne, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment